The venue’s large-event security protocol will be enforced at all ceremonies.
Clear Bag Policy
Guests will be allowed to enter the arena with one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches. See bag policy details.
The only other items ALLOWED in the venue are:
- Small clutch purses no larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches
- Mobile phones
- Binoculars, cameras, and video cameras (without cases)
- Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children (must be carried in a clear bag)
- Medically necessary items that must be carried in a specific bag—the bag can be nonclear and will need to be sized proportionately to the size of the medical items
- Umbrella strollers
- A clear sealed plastic bottle of water— limited concessions will be available
- Guests may bring flowers for their graduates.
The following items ARE PROHIBITED inside the venue:
- Nonclear bags of any size except as listed for medically necessary items
- Diaper bags
- Backpacks of any size
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages
- Open umbrellas
- Selfie sticks
- Unmanned aircraft
- Large bags or parcels, including backpacks and purses
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Hover boards
- Artificial noisemakers
- Large travel strollers
- Posters and signage
- Wrapped gifts or gift bags
Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited in and on all university property, including in private vehicles when parked or operated on university property.
Walk-through metal detectors will be in place and operational at all arena entrances. Please allow additional time for entry.