Colleges, departments, and affinity groups may host their own graduation celebrations. Several annual spring campus-wide traditions, including I Heart UT Week and Torch Night: A Farewell to Thee, typically take place at the end of the school year to celebrate graduating seniors.
Additional celebrations include the following:
- Grad Finale
- Hosted by the VolShop
- Lavender Graduation
- April 27
- Hosted by the Pride Center
- Multicultural Graduation
- April 28
- Hosted by the Office of Multicultural Student Life
- I Heart UT Week
- May 2-6
- Hosted by the Office of Alumni Affairs
- Torch Night: A Farewell to Thee
- May 19
- Hosted by the Office of the Chancellor and Student Government Association
- Honors & Scholars Commencement
- May 20, 2022, 10:30 a.m.
- Hosted by the Honors & Scholars Program
For questions regarding these events, please contact the responsible department. If your department hosts a large commencement-related event that you would like to request to have added to this list, please contact email@example.com.