The arena’s large-event security protocol will be enforced at all ceremonies.
Clear Bag Policy
Guests will be allowed to enter the arena with one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches.
The only other items ALLOWED in the arena are:
- Small clutch purses no larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches
- Mobile phones
- Binoculars, cameras and video cameras (without cases)
- Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children (must be carried in a clear bag)
- Medically necessary items that must be carried in a specific bag. The non-clear bag will need to sized proportionately to the size of the medical need.
- Umbrella strollers
The following items ARE PROHIBITED inside the arena:
- Non-clear bags of any size
- Diaper bags
- Backpacks (of any size)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cans, bottles, coolers
- Outside food, snacks, beverages
- Open umbrellas
- Selfie sticks
- Unmanned aircraft
- Large bags or parcels, including backpacks and purses
- Weapons, including pocket knives
- Hover boards
- Artificial noisemakers
- Large travel strollers
- Posters and signage
Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited inside the arena at all times.
For more information on the security policy, contact the Thompson-Boling Arena management office at 865-974-0953.